Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fate

“Fate”

Just one more push I hear the voices say
I can’t, it wasn’t supposed to happen this way
Blood on my hands, blood on my thighs
In this terrifying moment all I can is question why
I felt him moving around inside
Anticipated dreams I was giving life
Then my dreams took on a different fate
Can you hear me it wasn’t supposed to happen this way
Grieving pain eclipsed my womb
Anticipated dreams now consumed with doom
Blood on my hands, blood on my thighs
Push again I hear through my screams and cries
I open my eyes to the sounds of chaos
I hear these words “the heartbeat we lost”
Stabbing pains rips through my womb
I can feel him no longer our fate now sealed with doom
I reach out my hand to have a look in their eyes
I say these words “All I wanted was to hear my newborn cry”

Written by
DMD
All Rights belong to this Author
No Copy Righting

No comments:

Post a Comment